- Party proceeds to warehouse to steal gun, splitting up and canvassing the docks.
- Swiffer astrally scouts, gets detected by adept guards, thinks very little of it. Uses spirit to identify target shipping container.
- The trio of adepts turn out to be Thomas Brauns, and right as the party shows up, many more Brauns pour out of the woodwork
- Abstergo shows up in black vans and Helicopters
- Swiffer crashes helicopter with F10 Spirit “accident”
- Shades does lots of sniping, takes out riggers so Waffles can down other copters
- D-Dog holds of Abstergo, buys time to force them into conflict with Brauns
- Val, Vik, hide in shipping container. Start stealing guns from security crates, planting explosives.
- D-Dog tracks down whoever was in the downed helicopter with Waffles’s overwatch. It turns out to be Terval, but her tail makes her appear less than human.
- Terval paralyzes D-Dog with a Control Actions spell just after he unloads a shotgun slug into her. Angry, she taunts him, stabs his neck with her tail, and has her lone surviving guard blow his brains out.
- “If you are who I think you might be, you’ll survive this” – unfortunately, after the bullet to the brain D-Dog doesn’t remember any of it
- Shades jumps into warehouse via skylight to support Val in fight with Brauns/Abstergo. Snipes multiple fools, but takes a hail of bullets.
- This enrages Val, who kills the last Abstergo member in his fury
- The stealing of this kill enrages Shades. Benny Hill theme plays. Vik is not amused.
- Swiffer and Waffles wake from Astral/VR to find out that the Brauns are in love with Swiffer, and really, really want to take him home with them back to Partytown.
- Waffles helps Swiffer not get abducted in the least helpful way possible that could still be considered helpful, per tradition.
- Vik finds D-Dog, bleeding to death. Saves his life just in the nick of time with an amazing First Aid check. D-Dog remembers nothing of what happened, and his comm has been wiped. Terval is gone.
- Abstergo abandons the site, as the artifacts have been destroyed in a C4 induced fireball.
Ninety Nine to go!
That's 99 plot reveals, not guns